How to secure your place in the Easter Campus 2023
- Choose the number of days you want
- Fill in the form with all the required information
Available shifts and timetables
From Tuesday 11 to Friday 14 April 2023.
Timetable from 9h. to 15h.
- Possibility of extending the timetable in the morning (8h. to 9h.) and/or afternoon (15h. to 17h.).
Age of participants: From 3 to 12 years old
Make sure your children spend their holidays having fun by choosing the Palma Aquarium Campus, where they will become true guardians of the seas and oceans.
We know that there are no better days than holidays for the little ones, which is why we take advantage of this time to transmit values of respect and environmental conservation in a unique and fun way, introducing them to the beauty and curiosities of the marine world through games and activities.
A very special Campus where boys and girls, aged between 3 and 10 years*, will be able to enjoy a complete programme: team games, direct interaction with animals, sports, workshops,... and much more.
Easter Campus Includes
- Snack and lunch.
- Materials for the development of the workshops.
- Qualified instructors in charge of the children.
- Access to the entire marine park and its activities.
- Remember that in order to formalise the reservation it is essential to fill in the registration form available in the purchase process.
For personalised enquiries please contact us at email@example.com