Have your kids spend the summer having fun, meeting new friends, learning about the seas and oceans, and also perfecting their English!
An experience that will awaken all the senses of children from 6 to 12 years old.
We are aware that there are no summers like the ones we lived as children: eternal holidays, hours of sun, light and water.
From Palma Aquarium we want that in those three months of rest and games, the youngest ones are linked to the sea and its charms. Palma Aquarium's bilingual summer campus will help your children discover the beauty of the marine world through games and activities.
Thanks to activities with animals, games on the beach, dances and workshops in English we will make this summer an unforgettable one.
The purchase does not guarantee the place. It is necessary to make a reservation.
The summer camp includes:
- Afternoon snack and food.
- Equipment for all activities.
- Qualified supervisors in charge of children.
- Anecdotes about sharks.
- Workshops and Crafts.
- Access to the entire marine park.
- Ride on the Shark Vision Boat.
- Games in the Chiquipark Nautilus Park.
- More information here.
REMEMBER THAT THE FOLLOWING WILL BE NECESSARY TO CONFIRM THE RESERVATION:
- Fill in the registration form available on this link.
- Send it by email to email@example.com or deliver it at the Palma Aquarium reception along with all the documentation requested in the registration form.
- Find out how to benefit from special prices at firstname.lastname@example.org.